Posted on 20/06/2019 17:01
Want to SHINE at your Interview? It’s easy.
Before you can ace your interview - you’ve got to get one. Getting a job interview used to mean having a polished resume and getting your cover letter done, but guess what- that’s in the past! HEROES JOBS has a better way of getting that job interview for you. Interested yet? Keep reading! No cover letters, no resumes- just make your 1-minute video on our app and leave the rest to us! We will take care of the application process for you; what we’ll leave up to you is simply just the interview. But don’t worry, you won’t be alone even for the interview, we’ve got you on that one!
Interview Prep 101: The DO's & DON’Ts
Let’s face it, getting a job interview is really exciting but it could get a bit stressful. Here are some tips to make sure you’re on your A-game:
- Start with confidence - start with a smile, eye contact, and a firm handshake.
- Wear an appropriate outfit, you want to make a good first impression!
- Take feedback and ask questions.
- Prepare with a mock interview, it will make you feel more confident.
- Tell a story- make sure to let them know you’re unique and are the best candidate.
- Get them to like you! Try to connect and find something in common with the interviewer
- DON’T just roll out of the bed and just ‘wing it’.
- DON’T freak out if you make a mistake! It’s okay to start over.
- DON’T memorize your answers to questions; learn key phrases and be yourself.